Friday, April 14, 2006

New Harmoney Utah Real Estate

Hi,
My name is Sam Dodd and I want to be your New Harmony Utah Real Estate agent. I can help you with your purchase or sale of property in New Harmony. As a Prudential Cedar City Real Estate agent I am a member of both the Iron County and Washington County MLS service. This means when I sell your home or property in New Harmony its advertised in both St. George and Cedar City to get you maximum exposure. I am also working on making it so when you list your home in that area your site will come up in the major search engines.

Did you know that 80% of home buyers start there search for property on the internet? How did you find this site? I can make your home be listed on this site and many others. This is a major advantage as compaired to my competitors and I still advertise in all the traditional publications as well.

For those of you who don't know New Harmony is a small community in the valley between St. George and Cedar City. New Harmony is the best of both worlds because its Summers are milder then St. George and its winters are milder then Cedar City. Many people are also moving to New Harmony because of its favorable additute towards horses and 4 wheelers. This makes New Harmony the ideal plase to start a family or retire.

If you are looking to buy or sell in New Harmony I would be honored to be your Real Estate Agent. If you would like to contact me please visit my website by clicking the link in the sidebar or by calling me directly at 435-531-3063. I look forward to speaking with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home